2nd-floor apartment flats
Apartment living at the Chatham Center offers you the best of downtown. Nine flat-style apartments on the second floor feature large balconies with great downtown views.
These balconies provide a unique feature for a leasable apartment in downtown Indianapolis. All apartments have a minimum 72 square feet to a maximum of 340 square feet of private second-floor patio. With views of downtown Indianapolis or the Chatham Arch neighborhood, each apartment has a look and feel typically attributed to a higher-end residential condominium.
Inside, contemporary style and features abound:
- Exposed trusses in living room and master bedroom, providing for a 12-foot ceiling height.
- Energy-efficient unit design.
- Wood floors in all common living areas.
- Carpet in all bedrooms.
- Tile floors in all baths.
- Countertops, fixtures and trim will be a combination of stone, white and stainless trim.
- Appliances will have stainless-steel finish.
- Apartment units will be all electric, including heating, cooling and water heaters.
Outside, the Chatham Arch historic neighborhood and downtown offer a full urban experience:
- Massachusetts Avenue art + theater district offers entertainment, shopping and restaurants galore.
- Chatham Arch neighbors work on projects together in a successful neighborhood association.
- Central location means an easy walk to all of downtown Indianapolis, from businesses to government centers to sports and other entertainment venues.
- Easy access to I-65 and I-70.
Each apartment unit includes:
- Off-street parking.
- All second-floor apartments are served by a private elevator.
- Each second-floor apartment includes a first-floor secure storage closet for bicycles and other items.
Individual unit floor plans can be viewed on the unit pages (see navigation at left).
View overall floor plan for 2nd floor (PDF file - zoomable).
Contact us about second-floor apartments by completing the form below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.