In addition to the 2nd-floor apartment flats, the Chatham Center also offers two townhomes, each with a two-story layout.
Townhome living at the Chatham Center offers you the best of downtown. Each unit features a large second-floor balcony with a great downtown view, plus a private patio on the first floor.
Townhomes each have a private street-level front entry and share a rear entry from the secured service corridor.
Inside, contemporary style and features abound:
- Exposed trusses in second-floor master bedroom, providing for a 12-foot ceiling height.
- Energy-efficient unit design.
- Wood floors in all common living areas.
- Carpet in all bedrooms.
- Tile floors in all baths.
- Countertops, fixtures and trim will be a combination of stone, white and stainless trim.
- Appliances will have stainless-steel finish.
- Apartment units will be all electric, including heating, cooling and water heaters.
Outside, the Chatham Arch historic neighborhood and downtown offer a full urban experience:
- Massachusetts Avenue art + theater district offers entertainment, shopping and restaurants galore.
- Chatham Arch neighbors work on projects together in a successful neighborhood association.
- Central location means an easy walk to all of downtown Indianapolis, from businesses to government centers to sports and other entertainment venues.
- Easy access to I-65 and I-70.
Each apartment townhome includes:
- Off-street parking.
- Second-floor balcony.
- First-floor patio.
- Private street-level entrance at front.
- Shared entrance at rear via secured service corridor.
Individual unit floor plans can be viewed on the unit pages (see navigation at left).
View overall floor plan for 2nd floor (PDF file - zoomable).
Contact us about Chatham Center townhomes by completing the form below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.